Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Saskatoon Quilt Show This Weekend!

I'm pretty excited about this. I need to rest up tonight so I'll be good to go tomorrow.

Darrel is bringing Mom into the city so she can go with me. I can't wait! I haven't been to a quilt show since I started making "all by myself quilts" so I know I'll look at things with a more informed eye.

I hear there are going to be LOTS AND LOTS of quilts so if you're interested in quilts, you might want to take in the show. Click on the photo of the poster and it should open up in a bigger, more readable size. Or, here's the link to the Saskatoon Quilters' Guild website for more information.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!