Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wrong Way. Right Way.

Today I've been sewing the borders on my quilt. The two long sides went smoothly. Better than I had anticipated. Yeah!

Then I had the top and bottom borders to do. I got one whole border strip pinned on and was about to sew when I caught myself. And good thing I did before I started sewing. I'd broken a cardinal rule of "right side to right side (unless otherwise indicated). So I unpinned the whole thing ... a copious number of pins ... and redid it ... right side to right side.

Sheeesh! A seam ripping episode averted.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. See- you are learning! You realised your mistake BEFORE you made it! Well done! (OOOPS! Sounding like a teacher again!)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!