Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

A Visit to VanDusen Garden

I love visiting VanDusen Garden in Vancouver. I wish we'd been able to get to Butchart Garden in Victoria, too. Next time.

We missed most of the Rhododendron blooms, though there were still some in more shaded areas.

I took a photo of a giant monkey puzzle trees. They still amaze me. I find them so strange! The Japanese dogwood blooms (the pink flowers) were beautiful and so were the blue Himalayan poppies.

You'll want to scroll to the bottom if for no other reason than to see what my dear husband decided was a good photo op. Let me say here that Kevin and I will be engaging in a walking program when we get back to home turf. Right, Kev?

















Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!