Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

Want a tour our garden today? We spent some time weeding today. The weeds had a field day while we were away!

Do you remember when I planted those succulents last summer? Well, here they are! I managed not to kill them over the winter. They've grown! I had better figure out what to do with them.

This year we couldn't get the particular type of impatiens that we liked in our window boxes last year so we're trying out begonias.

The yellow lilies will be busting out pretty soon!

That little perch that grew on our birch stump last year has seen some new growth. Interesting little thing.

The monkey paws (or kangaroo paws) are looking good.

I finally have rhubarb after wanting some for so long! It's growing!

Strawberries and peas are doing great. I think.

I love summer.

Happy Canada day!
















Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!