Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some Very Good News

I'm so happy to be able to say that Lynn got her pathology report back (from the big, old "mass" that was removed from her abdomen along with a bunch of other stuff) and that everything is clear! NO cancer! YEAH!!! What a relief!

Isn't this nest adorable? I love it! Kevin found it on the sidewalk in our backyard. He thinks it must have fallen out of the virginia creeper that covers almost all of our garage. There were no broken eggs or anything like that, so that's a good thing. The inside of it is SO soft! It's lined with very fine hairs and there is even a bit of blue thread attached- you can see it at the bottom right of the photo.

I'm planning a little decorating project with it. I'm now on the hunt for one of those domed glass display thingies - a cloche - if you know what I mean. Here's a small pedastaled example. Here's a more traditional one. I imagine it on the mantle over our fireplace.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!