Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Old Houses in Fredericton

I love old houses. Architectural details, interesting paint colour combinations, trim, landscaping, stone and brick work ... everything. I find old homes so interesting. Some of these were built around 1820!

On Saturday in Fredericton, after the conference was over, I did a lot of walking. It's a great city for walking. It's quite small (populations estimates I've seen or heard are between 50 and 70 thousand people) and easy to get around.

These are just some of the homes that caught my eye. The pale yellow one with the lavender trim caught my eye just because it's such an unusual colour combination in a house. It's not what I would choose but I'm glad someone chose it, if you know what I mean.

Enjoy!

















Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Aah beautiful houses in Fredericton a lovely friendly place

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!