Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Hankie Gift

With the last month or so being so crazy with family health scares, travel, and such, all things quiltish have had to take a backseat. Now I can start thinking about quilts again.

First, though, I need to express my appreciation to Cathy in Utah who so kindly sent me a little package of handkerchief loveliness! I so love the hand crocheted edge on the peach linen handkerchief. I'm going to send her some handkerchiefs, too. Hopefully ones different that what's already in her collection.

Cathy has an interest in crazy quilting and vintage linens. If you like, you can check out her blog, Crazy by Design.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!