Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

An Update from Lynn Herself!

Lynn sent her own update via her "awesome assistant", Kathy!
_____________________________


Hi Everyone,

Kathy, my awesome assistant, is typing this for me.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers, thoughts, and good wishes. I'm doing really well and look forward to getting unhooked so I can move around better. I'm not in any pain thanks to the drugs. I hope to get a good sleep tonight. It's bedtime soon and right now I don't have my cell phone but should have it tomorrow. I'm still in observation but hope to get into a regular room by Monday.

Thanks again for thinking of me,


Lynn


Kathy here - Mom's really quite coherent but found it tricky to dictate the email while dozing off mid sentence ;) ...and she told me to write the awesome assistant part!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!