Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Art and Oppulence

Hannah took us to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which was FANTASTIC! We didn't have much time there so we just got a taste. This first photo is just the main part. There are massive additions to the building on either side and I don't know how far back it goes. The place is massive. Hannah has been there 7 different times and still hasn't seen it all! I look forward to seeing more of it one day.

The security people herded visitors out of the museum and toward the main doors. I was amazed at the flood of people leaving the building at once. What a busy place!

I took some photos of the fancy schmancy places across the street. I associate those awnings over the doors, extending to the street, with New York just from movies and television shows. Notice the one is "Park Avenue". The other one just said "one". I thought that was peculiar.






Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!