Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cool Photography Project

I just wanted to share what I find to be a fascinating currently ongoing photography project by Irina Werning, an Argentinian photographer. She's titled the project, Back to the Future.

She takes an old photo and painstakingly recreates it in the present with the same person, the same clothes, the same background. I've so enjoyed looking at it. Some are really funny but mostly they're just so intriguing and thought provoking.

Here are a few examples. Take a look at the whole Back to the Future project.

If you like, then take a look at the more amateur, but also fun, old-me-new-me.
Then, if you REALLY like, get out your camera and get creative. Imagine the Christmas photo you might send next year.

Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!