Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Everyone Should Have a Personal Chef

Hannah has been making such yummy things! This is one salad ... lots of good things in it such as roasted zucchini, tomato, fresh basil leaves, and little round pasta's cooked in broth. I don't remember what else was in it but it was very flavourful. I'll have to ask her what else was in the dressing.

Hannah also made a super Red Quinoa salad that was so good. There was lots of Italian parsley in it and avocado, tomato, and onion. She said olive oil and red wine vinegar were key in the dressing and I don't know what else. It had a very refreshing flavour. I loved the Italian parsley in it and I really liked the red quinoa, too.

Tonight, Kevin grilled beef tenderloin and Hannah prepared really skinny asparagus and red quinoa cooked in beef broth and then drizzled with balsamic cream, which is good on all three of those dishes. Mm ... mmm ... mmmmm. I so LOVE having a personal chef! Sadly, mine is leaving soon. I'll miss a lot more than her cooking, though.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!