Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun With Luke!

I bet you didn't know Luke had such a hairy back! It looks like he needs a good waxing! Instead he stood outside and we brushed the hair off with a towel. It's actually the trimmings from his hair cut. I cut his hair for the very first time EVER!! Well, it was less cutting and more shearing. He bought one of those electric shearing things because "haircuts cost too much" and "they're not usually very good anyway". So Luke sat in a chair in the middle of the kitchen and I sheared him. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself!

I made his lunch for tomorrow after he went to bed. Tee hee ... I even slipped a pink napkin inside. Oh, fun with Luke!

More progress was made tonight. My bookshelves and the cluttery computer desk look so much tidier. The trunk of our car is almost bulging with items permanently removed from the house! Norma informs me that I'm not so much de-cluttering ... I'm "editing". Whatever you call it, my home feels so much more peaceful already and I feel much better, too ... well, aside from all the nasty bone/joint/muscle/tendon issues. But we're working on those.

Can you believe all this rain?!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!