Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Kevin!

Kevin loved these giant leaves that we found on our residential walk in Vancover. I don't know what they are but I know we've never seen them here.

For Father's Day, Kevin got to watch his son play lacrosse! That was his big treat. I had planned on making them a special breakfast but they were up and on their way to the game ... stopping at Timmy's ... before that could happen. So I'm making dinner instead while he's hitting a bucket of balls at the golf course.

He deserves more. That's for sure.

Happy Dad's Day to you, too, Don. And to my Dad, too. And to all you Dad's out there.

Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!