Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Didn't the Doctor say "Opiates"?

I wish these poppies were in our yard! They're in Vancouver. A long way away. I do love poppies! They're what I thought of when my doctor mentioned "opiates" for relieving my limbs.

I had a good, long sleep last night ... on our new bed. It's great! I slept just as good on the old bed but this one does feel better. I hate to admit this, but I'm not much of a princess in the bed department. I can pretty much sleep anywhere.

Even thought I had a good sleep, I felt very tired today. I also had an upset stomach this morning. Perhaps it was from this new drug I'm taking. I don't feel any improvement in my yet. This has not been a very productive day. *sigh*
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!