Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let Me Introduce You To Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily would be my bike! She didn't see the light of day all last year, oh woe is me. But she's out now. I just took her for a little spin around the block and I must say it FEELS GOOD! Next stop is the Co-op on Broadway to plump up the tires a bit.

I'm so relieved that my shoulders are good to go on the bike! I'll be testing it out this weekend and, hopefully soon, will have worked up to riding it to work.

I had a good day at work yesterday once I got going. I had hoped to do something fun in the evening like go to a movie, which we haven't done for ages, but by 7:30 my stomach was feeling a little off and I was very tired and so we rented "Pirate Radio" instead. By the way, we love the idea of the movie and there are some of our favourite actors in it, but all-in-all, it was lacking. Too bad.

My stomach troubled me a bit all through the night so I didn't really get moving here until after 11:00. It seems better now. It was probably just a plain-old upset stomach and nothing cancer or cancer-treatment related at all. I realized yesterday that having aches and pains and ills aren't always going to be related to this cancer business, just like they weren't before I had cancer. Believe it or not, that's an interesting concept to wrap my head around at this point. Hmmmm ...

Kevin is doing yard work. It's exciting to see the pots and deck furniture emerging. I can't wait until there are flowers! Soon ...

And now ... time to enjoy the day.

If you're looking for some evening sporting action, be at Kinsmen Arena by 9:00 to see the Saskatoon SWAT (box lacrosse) in action against the Calgary Mountaineers. That's where I'll be come hell or high water.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!