Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

So Little Hair - So Many Looks!

Here are the chameleon-like images of my head today. So many looks ... so little effort.

Here is my head with my hat. I wear this hat a lot. I need it to keep my head warm.

Here is my "hat hair". A tousled look. Bed head.

Here is my hair post epsom salts soak where my hair didn't actually get wet but responded to the warm humidity. Like a very short curly perm.

You might have noticed that I'm not so good with brows. My best eyebrow pencil ran out a few days ago (I have never in my life used up an eyebrow pencil!) and I've been making do with one that doesn't really suit my colouring. It's a little "strawberry blonde" for me at this stage. But I use it anyway because mismatched brows are better than no brows at all. No brows really does look weird. I do my best to draw them in but I don't think I'm very good at it. I have trouble getting them to match and sometimes I accidentally end up using a brow wrinkle instead of a brow hair as my guide. That makes them look pretty wonky.

Not many brow hairs have grown back. I'm not sure if I'll grow more of not. My eyelashes are doing better. They seem to be coming in much like they were before but they're not as long yet.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. You look great in this hat. So funky! laura

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!