Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Good Days. I Want More.

I feel good! I knew that I would!

Well, I didn't know that I would but I do and I'm glad of it! I felt good all day and not wasted in the afternoon or this evening. Not yet, anyway. That's a good feeling.

I had a dental appointment today. I had lunch with a group of neighbour friends, which was very nice ... people I often don't see much of until spring when we finally emerge like moles from our homes into the sunshine and warmth.

I worked this afternoon and that was good. As soon as I was home from work, Kevin and I were zipping through a drive-through and on our way to a lacrosse meeting. And now we're home. And I'm still feeling good!! YEAH!! I want to have many more days of feeling like I do today.

As you can see, I'm still enjoying my tulips. They dried so pretty, I can't bear to part with them. So now they're in a bowl just looking pretty.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling good! Simple as that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are feeling good. Good. And a note to say I sure appreciate a lady who appreciates her tulips right to the end and beyond... Keep smiling! Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Laurel. It sure WAS good! **wince**

    Thanks to you, too, Bridget, for thinking of me! I stopped in at Nosegay to see you last Friday but you weren't in. Next time.

    You should see all the dead flower petals I have. I have trouble parting with the ones that dry prettily. I always say I'm going to make some potpourri with them but I don't. I just keep them in glass jars and bowls so I can see them.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!