Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Because Ron Asked ...

Ron said he'd like to see Kevin as cupid. So here you go, Ron! Pretty funny!

Today was a decent day. I did okay at work this afternoon, though very tired at the end of the day. It was a special day at work because lovely Norma came by to visit us for coffee in the afternoon. What a treat that was!

After work we got together with the Ron and Patty for dinner at the new sushi place on Louise Avenue just off 8th. I'm not much for sushi so I'm not the best judge of the place but it seemed busy and people seemed to like their sushi. Is it wrong to drink Coronoa with your sushi?

I was pretty much toast for the night, but that's okay. To be expected. I'm looking forward to a bright, sunny, spring-like weekend and feeling good.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Ha!! I love it!!! Looks like so much fun, I will have to take a peak when I get some time!!! Very cute Kevin!!!

    Chantelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I asked very nice!!! Thanks Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the dimples or the mustache? I don't know. Pretty cute, though.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!