Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

That Was a Mistake ...

... that I'll probably make again! Last night as I was filling my water glass before going to bed, it occurred to me that I had forgotten to take pills that day! Most importantly, I had forgotten to take my Tamoxifen! DANG!! So, without thinking very clearly, I took it before I went to bed. Only after getting into bed did I think, "Gee, I hope it doesn't upset my stomach since I didn't eat before taking it". Sure enough ... I was awake for about 3 hours in the night just trying not to move a muscle, just in case moving set off a gag reflex. I'm happy to say the feeling had passed (without anything gross happening) by 6:00 a.m. and I was then able to get some sleep. You could say I've had a very slow start to my day.

I had committed today to taking Otto on a walk, since we hadn't been out for any length of time for a few days. It as so pretty out along the river that we ended up walking farther and longer than I would have otherwise and it wasn't such a good idea. Instead of turning up the hill at the Broadway bridge, we walked further along the river bank and then had quite a lengthy walk back. My right leg had seized up pretty solidly by the time we made it to Broadway and it was slow going the rest of the way home, which wasn't Otto's idea of a good time. A breeze had also picked up by then and we were walking into it. It was going right through my warm, fuzzy hat and I was pretty chilled by the time we got home. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful day to be out and Otto and I had a good time.

I took a frisbee for the park this time and by the third throw, it was in pieces. Good thing I brought the ball, too! We had a good play in the snow before continuing on our long walk.

I went to an Arbonne party last night and purchased some new make-up ... items I'm short on. I might as well throw a little business Paige's way and the product looks good. Paige and Luke are friends and Laurel kindly hosted a party for her. It was nice to see Paige and the other women who were there ... all neighbours and friends. Thanks, Laurel.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!