Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Should I Get A Tattoo?

These are the marks on the inside of my upper arm that were left behind after my PICC-line was removed. They look darker ... more reddish-purple in real life. I thought they might have faded a bit more by now but they really don't look much different than they did a few months ago. Hmmm ...

I'm thinking that if, after a year, they haven't faded considerably, I might just get a tattoo to disguise them.

It would take some planning? Any suggestions?

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I GOT A TATTOO TO COVER A SCAR ON MY ANKLE AND I LOVE IT. YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY GO FOR IT. MAKE SURE IT ENCOMPASSES THINGS THAT MEAN THE MOST TO YOU.......THAT'S WHAT MINE IS ALL ABOUT.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail!

    I'm quite serious about getting a tattoo and since we've talked about tattoos before, you'll know I was a no-go. But now ...

    I can't remember the story behind your tattoo. You'll have to tell me ... or tell me again. I need a little inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!