Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Real Men Like Quiche

Asparagus Quiche. This is what we're having for supper tonight with a spinach salad.

Here's the new-to-me recipe except that I added 2 extra eggs and made sure I had 2 cups of milk because my pastry shells were bigger. It worked perfectly, though we haven't tasted it yet.

Speaking of taste, Kevin's reggae coffee was good but not GREAT. That's according to Kevin. I don't drink coffee. I don't even know how to make it.

Otto and I only had a short walk today ... around the block and through the alleys. I got groceries, prepped vegetables for the fridge and made quiche. Kevin is home again.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!