Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Good Day

I've had a pretty good day today. It was good to tone things down a bit. If it hadn't been for Otto, I wouldn't have gone outside for a walk today but I thought it was important to get Otto out for a good walk so walk we did. We were out for about 45 minutes and I think it was great for both of us. We walked down to the river and along the riverbank for a bit and then down Sask Crescent where we stopped in briefly to say Hi to Laurel. Otto met Eddie, Ellie and Gus! We didn't stay for long since I was all bundled up. Walking with Otto takes a while because he is compelled to stop at every corner, pole, tree, fence, etc. for a good sniff and, often, to mark. We did not keep a steady pace, but that was just fine with me.

After that, Otto helped me dust and polish furniture. He only left my side when I brought out the vacuum. My joints were pretty stiff after walking. Maybe being out in the cold acerbates the stiffness.

No hot flash yet. Yeah!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!