Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Look Into My Mirror ...

Hi Team!

You've been Romper-Roomed! I made a list of all of your first names, copied them into Wordle and came out with a whole bunch of different ways to visualize my thanks to all of you. This is just one example.

Please let me know if I've missed a name. There are so many of you, I'm afraid that while I was listing from the top of my head that I might have missed a name or two.

Click on the image to see a much larger and more readable format!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I'm so honoured to be a part of your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Berny! You were on my team before you even knew it! I'm honoured to be on your team, too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool! And thanks to you for teaching all of us how to have a positive attitude in a negative situation. You have been a real inspiration.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Rhonda. But I tell ya ... without you guys ... my team of family and friends ... I just can't imagine! I'd have been a depressed mess. So when I say "thanks, team", I mean it very deeply. You can't possibly know.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!