Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hugged By A Snowman

I love this snowman with his super extended arms and multiple fingers! He looks like he's going to hug the world! I saw him on 8th street while I was walking with Otto.

Day 2 on Tamoxifen. No hot flashes yet. Amen!

One skin tag left to exit stage left. The others are healing nicely.

Jaw - I thought I was in the clear and then an ache developed last night before I went to bed.

Joints ... disappointingly bothersome. I looked back through my blog, though, and realized that I am now just 2 months off Arimidex and not 2.5 months like I'd been thinking. That makes me feel a LITTLE better. Some women reported longer before the stiffness subsided. Yesterday I found my arms especially stiff and weak. This might have been because of the work I was doing in the house ... it probably just brought attention to it. Lifting the silver chest down from on top of the china cabinet had never been an issue before but this time I really struggled to lift it back up there in particular. And my left elbow really ached to bend it. My arms are pretty stiff today and no "exercise stiff".

Aside from all that nonsense ... the snow is pretty! Otto and I will go out for a walk in a little while.

I'm thinking of becoming a Macaron Master. Macarons (not to be confused with Macaroons) are the latest sweet treat craze since cupcakes and they appear to be VERY tricky to accomplish. Here's a tutorial that I've tucked away for the day I decide to try them. They're so pretty! While I was looking for information about them, I found other interesting stuff. If you want to try your hand at decorating cookies or cupcakes, the blog Sweetopia has the some very good tutorials and some amazing instructions for Olympic Mascot cookies.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!