Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Snow Day!

This is the main part of our cd collection ... all properly organized and alphabetized! Ain't it a think of beauty?!!

It's a snow day for me today! I had to cancel my dental appointment this morning. RATS!! I was able to reschedule for Friday, though, so at least I don't have to wait very long. Kevin was going to be able to get me there this morning and I had planned on taking a bus down 8th street to Broadway or Victoria, which is as far as they go, and then walk the rest of the way. But we since learned that most of the buses won't be running so I canned that idea and decided to just stay home. Kevin shoveled himself out and off he went to pick up some other stranded SARCAN employees to get them to work where he needed them. Not bad service if you can get it!

My jaw seems fine this morning. It doesn't hurt ... yet ... and the clicking is only very subtle. I hope it doesn't get worse. I find it very disturbing, having never had jaw problems before and because I don't understand why it would even be happening.

I hope it's a snow day for you, too. This is not the kind of snow anyone wants to be out driving in unless you're a CRAZY person ... which explains Kevin.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!