Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sky

I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a sunset! It was so nice to get out of town and into wide open spaces.

Dinner last night was at the hoppin' busy White Bear bar. I had a GIANT burger and when I say "giant" I doubt that you fully appreciate the ginormousness I'm talking about unless you've also had a burger at White Bear bar. Half of that burger alone was a giant burger! The bun is less a bun and more a loaf! I kid you not! I should have taken a picture. Even then you wouldn't believe it! Darrel took home the rest of my burger for Otto. Cindy and Wade happened to be at the bar for dinner, too. It was great to have a little more time to catch up with them.

Mom and I did some more computer configuring this morning. We got her scanner figured out and I downloaded Picasa for her. Picasa, software for organizing and using photos, has face recognition technology and it's pretty slick! After some easy set up, it quite quickly recognizes faces and then labels photos with the appropriate names so they're easy to find again.

On my way home this afternoon, I stopped briefly to see Elaine and Ken who are both understandably gaga over grandchild number 9 ... Rachel. I can tell, though, that they're thinking an even 10 would be nice. And when they get there ... and I'll bet they do ... they'll be thinking, "Why not a dozen"?!

And here I am at home ... ready for a tearless yoga experience tomorrow. Honest, I have no reason to cry and had no reason last week either. Sheeesh!

I realize I didn't post my promised Saturday hair shot. I'll do that tomorrow. I don't think there's been any evident progress, though. Still, maybe there is and I just don't see it. I'm going to stick to the weekly shot just in case.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!