Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

YEAH!! A new year! A new decade. 2009 was SO last year!

The first thing to do in the new year for me and especially after a year like the last one is to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! To all of you. You are my team. It might have been a little cocky to say, "I'm here. I might as well win", but I think one needs to be a little bit cocky when facing the fight of and for one's life. But the real truth is that I would not have got through this past year as well as I did had it not been for the amazing support of the people on my team ... all of you who helped me so much even if all you feel you did was stop by my blog from time to time to see how I was doing and/or say a little prayer for me now and then. You might not have expected it of me, but I did feel accountable to all of you and that turned out to be a good thing for me. It prevented me from withdrawing and it meant I couldn't allow myself to wallow for long even if I felt like it. I couldn't let down my team even though I often had to take a time out and let my team play for me. You're the MOST AWESOME TEAM A GIRL COULD HAVE!!

More than anything right now, I wish I could properly convey the depth of my gratitude to each and every one of you. Really. Thanks so much. So very, very much! And I wish all of us a happy, healthy, prosperous new year and decade!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!