Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

There Is A Light ...

This is a picture we took when Kevin I were spelunking in Tennessee last March. I'd never been inside a cave before and it was all fascinating to me. We drank from the lake inside the cave. The water tasted PERFECT, meaning it was entirely tasteless ... fresh and clean. This waterfall was so pretty. It reminds me of the light I'm now starting to see at the end of all this awful cancer business. How refreshing!

Last night Kevin and I went to Sundog with Patty and Ron and Kevin K. I hadn't been there for a couple of years and wanted to see what's new. It was crazy packed with people, of course, so I only took a cursory look at things and only lingered at booths that were of particular interest to me. It would have been nice to have the space and time to really look at some of the other ones. I knew, though, that my legs would only hold up for so long so I was pretty quick. We found a couple of treasures there.

We then stopped for dinner and ... yessss ... a drink!! I had a triple-loaded gin and tonic. Yummmm. We were on the way home after dinner because I was pretty much pooped but we just happened to be in the neighbourhood of Rock Sugar, the Karaoke place, and Kevin wanted to show it to Ron and Patty. Amazingy, a room was available so we had some drinks and sang our faces off (badly, of course). It was very fun and very funny! We released our inner rock stars, shook some maracas and a tambourine and had a really good time. We have to go again, Erin! I went immediately to bed when I got home and slept like a rock. I had a smile on my face, though, I'm sure.

It's nice to have a couple days off radiation. So far I'm not seeing the benefits of being off Arimidex. Hopefully soon. I see that my house is a crappy disaster! It looks like the weekend project.
Posted by Picasa

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!