Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Mmmmm ... Shortbread!

My joints are as bad as they've ever been today. How can that be? How is it that I had that one day during all of this that my joints felt SO much better? One day. How can that be? And then back to this? ARGHHHH!!

Nonetheless, I went out with Luke this afternoon for a while to do some Christmas shopping. By the time we were done, my joints were really cooked and this evening I'm again looking like I belong in an assisted living home. And I have the shivers. I can hardly get warm enough. I'll be having a hot bath soon, though I won't be getting any hot water on my tender flesh.

Rhonda stopped by and it was lovely to see her and wish her a merry Christmas in person. She dropped off some beautifully packaged homemade cookies! And they're SHORTBREAD!! My weakness!! I had to get a picture of them before they disappear. I might get Luke or Kevin to hide them somewhere in the house for the time being. Thanks so much, Rhonda!

No parties for me tonight. Maybe another movie. If I can stay awake.

It was sure pretty outside today, wasn't it? If I'd been out walking, I would have taken some pictures.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!