Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Work Appropriate Rider Wear

You saw it here!

An example of how to incorporate your Rider spirit into office appropriate wear.

You GOTTA love Rider fans!

Radiation Treatment Status: 10 done. 20 to go. I'm a third of that way done! That's worth celebrating! I'm tender but not too bad. Today I could feel tingling during treatment and some distinct pin prickly sensations. The whole radiation department was decked out in Roughrider decorations. The festive atmosphere certainly does make an otherwise lousy experience worth smiling about. And now I get a weekend off treatments but have my next one at around 8:00 a.m. Monday morning. Ouch!

Last night I slept like a rock. I was shocked when I woke up this morning and Kevin was gone. I hadn't heard a thing! I don't feel as tired this afternoon as I did yesterday but I can feel myself slowing down right about now.

A little shout out to Auria and Tarah. I've been thinking of them this week while remembering Tanya.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!