Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Three Hours Post Radiation ... I Feel Something

I'm starting to feel the radiation three hours after it happened. My arm pit feels slightly swollen and I feel a hard-to-describe, but not painful, sensation on my left side. I put lotion on the radiated area (Thanks, Nora, for the special lotion) and must remember to keep downing lots of H2O. I'm supposed to put lotion on my back, too, where the radiation exits my body. That will have to be Kevin's job.

I also feel suddenly inclined to recline. I got up earlier than usual today so it's hard to tell if I'm already feeling the fatigue that can come with radiation therapy or whether I just didn't get enough sleep in the first place.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!