Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Carol. She's a Laugh a Minute!

Carol has been SO busy, I haven't seen her for ages. She stopped by briefly this morning on her way to a rehearsal and she brought with her this card for me. She is so funny! Inside she wrote, "Hope this doesn't happen to you!! Sure would help the swelling in your ankles, though!! Very slim ankles on that bird!"

This kills me and is so appropriate, thinking of my first radiation treatment on Monday. Maybe I should ask them if they could shrivel my ankles a bit.

If you have trouble reading the card or if you find the photo a little fuzzy, just click on the photo and it will open in a large, format and all will be clear.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!