Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lobelias Are Still Happy

I wonder how long before I start posting photos of snow?! Brrrrr ... I'm in no hurry, believe me.

Yesterday's morning running around to the Champion Centre, etc. was tiring and so I was pretty much cooked for the rest of the day, though I couldn't sleep. My body wanted to sleep, but it just couldn't. Last night I was VERY tired when I went to bed and I was sure I would be a goner as soon as my head hit the pillow, but no. I took a sleeping pill at 1:30 and even then I didn't get to sleep until after 3:00 a.m. By then I had a headache ... either fatigue or tension ... and then, in the night, I spent a couple of hours with "boa constrictor aches" around my ribs, along the full length of my back and through my chest wall. Just a throbbing, gripping ache and there was no way to position myself to make it better. It eventually subsided or simple exhaustion took over. Either way, it's not as bad this morning, though my back is still kind of achy, down into my sacroiliac. After this, I think I'll try a long, soak in the tub and see if that eases things a bit.

By the way, I got word that my blood test results all fell within normal ranges. That's a relief.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!