Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sweet Pea

Today I needed this sweet pea. In case you didn't know, sweet peas are my absolute favourite flower. I love a big bouquet of them that I can bury my nose in and inhale deeply. And they're just so pretty! I haven't always had the best luck growing them and was worried that they would be too late this year, but LOOK! Here's one! I'll be wishing for bunches.

I don't feel so great today. Last night I didn't perk up very much. The "tender tissues" issue started up. My face, back, neck, chest and ribs ache to touch. I endured some nausea last night for a couple of hours but, after being unable to get to sleep even though I was really tired, I broke down at 1:00 a.m. and took a sleeping pill. I'm glad I did. I slept almost 7 hours and I think I'm going to do better today having had it. My mouth is very dry so I'm going to have to be diligent about the baking soda rinses and trying to keep it moist. I have an artificial saliva I can use from time to time, too.

Anyway, it's disappointing to feel kind of crappy today but we all knew that would start sooner or later, right? Still ... not too bad. And I did have a few glorious days earlier, didn't I?

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!