Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Recycle Those Trashy Magazines in My Direction!

Just a thought ... if you have some magazines kicking around that you're going to get rid of anyway, don't hesitate to drop them off here. The only magazines I get already, thanks to a subscription from Mom, are Readers Digest and National Geographic. We also get Inside Lacrosse.

Anything will do. What I find is that I sometimes don't have the concentration for any serious reading, sudokus, or quilting and just flipping through a magazine is about where my mental and physical energy is at.

Please don't go out and buy me magazines! But I'm happy to be a pit-stop for any second hand ones before they get recycled.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!