Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Princesses

Yesterday morning there were even more blooms on our Princess Flower. The blooms don't last long but there are always lots of buds so once they start coming, they're relatively abundant. And big. And pretty. What an amazing plant.

I feel very good this morning. The sleeping pills I've been taking seem to give me a good, solid 6 hours (even with several bathroom breaks) before I perk up. I hope I can swing a sleep this afternoon, though. I'm now done with steroids unless my stomach starts acting up. Being off the steroids will soon make sleeping pills redundant (that's good) but will also probably slow me down a little, too. That's okay. I wonder if it will make a difference to my hot cheeks. Time will tell.

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!