Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Pajama Day

I don't think it's just because I have new pajamas, but for whatever reason I spent the whole day in mine. I'm still in my pajamas! I haven't done that very often.

I think my sleep schedule got a little screwed up with skipping my nap yesterday and then not sleeping well last night. I was pretty much a vegetable all day. ALL day. I'm going to just consider it my hermit crab day and then plan on a more active day tomorrow. I really need to get my camera to the shop to find out what's wrong with it. How can I post blog photos without my camera? Wahhhhhh ...

Thanks, Syl, for the blueberries and fruit salad!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!