Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lily and Toes

Note to self ... "Keep your feet out of photos!" I'm going to be sad when the lilies are done. They make such a pretty bank of colour out our window. When they're finished, it won't be nearly so pretty. Must plan for more interspersed and diverse blooming times next year.

I feel a little less "pained" this morning after going back to bed at 2:30 and getting a little sleep. My skin is still tender but not as bad. Also, that infection on the underside of my arm from the first round is now a little pink again. My arm was tender and so I took a look in the mirror and there it was! I thought it was long gone! It doesn't look "angry". Just a little pinkish. I don't expect it to get worse but I will be keeping an eye on it now.

Off to the Champion Centre for "the works". Sounds like a car wash.

Hi Carol and fam! So sorry Milo is feeling poorly.

Happy Happy to Sylvia!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!