Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Glad to be Glad

Glad for today! It's 8:30 in the evening and so far I feel good. Both Kevin and I had 3 hour naps this afternoon, I had a hearty dinner and am still feeling good, if a little tired. But that's not bad. I'm sure some of what my oncologist warned us about will come to pass in the days to come, but for now I'm celebrating feeling good. YEAH!!!!

Thanks, Sylvia, for such a yummy cole slaw. I never make cole slaw and I'm not sure why. Yours was delish! So was the chicken and broccoli casserole. Thanks so much.

Mom arrived around 6:30. She brought these gladiolas from her garden and dressed them up with some berries from a tree in her yard. Very pretty, Mom. We planted glad bulbs this year for the first time but no sign of any blooms yet. Just tall green stems. I hope they make it before any frosts.

Thanks, everyone, for your emails and messages. It means a lot to me to know my team is here with me! Maybe the power of all your prayers and caring thoughts have chased some of the nasty side effects away! Could happen!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!