Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aside from all that depressing stuff ...

... some nice things happened today. Laurel and Dave stopped by for a visit, which was lovely. I got a famous "Dave hug" but a much gentler version. I'm going for a full strength Dave-hug as soon as I'm able.

I had a nice, long afternoon nap. That was good.

I chatted with Carol on the phone after not having talked with her for a long time. She's had a lot going on so it was good to catch up.

My tissue tenderness isn't as bad as it was last night. Here's hoping for a better night.

(Correction: yesterday's bouquet of lilies was from Don and Syl ... Roses AND lilies! WOW!!)
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!