Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uncle Norm


Above is a photo from my Uncle Norm. In particular it's of his and Aunt Ruth's black lily that has finally bloomed in their Nanaimo garden. It's stunning!
Uncle Norman is my only remaining Uncle on my side of the family. I miss those other uncle characters but am glad I still have Uncle Norm. He's got enough character for a lifetime of Uncles! He typically sends me gloating flower photos from his garden in February when we're in the midst of gloomy, colourless winter days. I let him know how annoying he is but, truthfully, I love the shots of colour that come through my email from the west coast. Not to mention that Uncle Norm takes some very good photos ... postcards really. They're a pleasure to receive. Top that off with him being an endlessly interesting character, he's a pretty great Uncle to have on my team. He lets on like I'm his annoying and tasteless neice but I know he loves me like the dickens and, when push comes to shove, he doesn't hesitate to let me know.
Thanks Uncle Norm!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!