Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

White Blood Cell Counts Rising!

My white blood cell counts are at 2.8 now. That's a real jump from 1.78 yesterday. No word yet on my neutrophils but they must have increased, too.

Kevin, Hannah and Luke were just here for a visit. They took me on a date to the mall (on the main floor of the hospital)! Big adventure! It was great but I did start to fade pretty quickly. It was either the wig being a little tight on my brain or the fact that I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen with that mask on or it was the active enzymes in the juice Hannah juiced for me ... or a combination of everything. I need to have a nap. NOW!!

Thanks, fam!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!