Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PICC-line done!

The PICC-line is in. The scariest thing about some of these procedures is my own imagination. I've known that for some time, but still ... *shudder*! I must say that the nurses and doctors at St. Paul's who took part in this procedure made all the difference! Michelle was so comforting and caring right from the get go. She understands the fear of the unknown and she gave me as much information as I needed to help me relax (as much as I could relax). Diane and Sean and the others were so helpful. Even the Doctor had a great sense of humour and he wore a "flaming" medical cap.

They all wanted my purse, though. I'm lucky I got out with it.

Next step ... chemo.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification thing. Without the comment spammers are relentless!

Thanks for commenting!